Chewing helps alleviate the pain and soreness but hard chew treats can damage or break immature teeth. Any damage or breakage to immature teeth can expose the nerve so the proper chew treat is critical to the development of teeth and gums. Puppy Teething Sticks are flexible and pliable and safe for a teething puppy because the gummy or chewy texture of the treat will not break or damage immature teeth.
- N-Bone Puppy Teething treats help relieve pain and soreness during the time in which your puppy gets their adult teeth.
- They are completely edible and digestible, and have a pliable texture that massages sore gums and protects baby teeth.
- They contain no plastic or rubber and are only 14 calories a piece.
- Chicken flavor makes these highly palatable and they're low in fat so your pup won't put on extra weight.
- Made in the USA!
- Crude Protein: 24.0% min
- Crude Fat: 2.0% min
- Crude Fiber: 1.5% max
- Moisture: 15.0% max
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 0.05% min