||Available to order. This item is either in stock now, or should be in stock again quickly. If you would like this item, put it in your cart & if we expect a delay, we'll let you know.
Every Dharma Dog Karma Cat Wool bed is handcrafted by Nepali women artisans giving you a striking modern design while providing great wages and Fair Trade protection - so, you can feel good about helping hard working women, while enjoying the best felted wool cat cave available. For cats and small dogs, up to 14 lbs.
- - Cozy and comforting haven for your pet: Cats and small dogs have a heightened need to feel secure, and the warm, enclosed area of our beds provide the perfect space to help your pet destress and relax
- - Quality your pet can't resist: Our blend of Himalayan and New Zealand wools is rich in lanolin, which naturally attracts pets and is good for their health. Lanolin conditions paws and helps to keep fur healthy and shiny, and the scent reminds your pet of their mother
- - Machine-washable: We use only premium quality wool fiber that hasn't been chemically cleansed, and we use a lot of it. The result is an extra strong, durable felt bed that can be washed in the delicate cycle of a washing machine and air dried (don't use hot water or put it in the dryer unless you want to use it for a hedgehog)
- - Fair trade and sustainable: For us, it's more than just words; we are an ethical business you can trust. As members of the Fair Trade Federation and Pet Sustainability Coalition, we complete a thorough vetting of our labor and environmental practices every year
- - 100% natural fibers are 100% safe: We use safe, non-toxic dyes and there are no synthetic microfibers that may be harmful for your pet if they are ingested. Natural wool is anti-microbial and odor resistant
- - Original design since 2013: We set the standard for wool pet beds and toys made in Nepal. We designed and created the first wool pet caves made in Nepal, and are the largest producer of them in the country
- - Good for people: Your bed was handcrafted with love by women artisans in Nepal, and your purchase supports them and their families with a fair living wage and a secure working environment