Comfortable in the hand and boasting tensile strength far superior to leather and other leads, this Biothane Dog Lead is waterproof and odor-proof. You can let your pup or adult dog enjoy playing in puddles without bringing home a smell, drippy leash and a palm with friction burns. Simply wipe this leash clean with a damp cloth and it'll be ready for your next adventure together.
Stronger and more pliable than leather, this Biothane leash features polyester webbing with a waterproof coating, making it not only lightweight but easy to clean. With a 500 lb break strength per quarter-inch width, it is unsurpassed in durability and flexibility. Coupled with this black non-reflective hardware with swivel thumb clip to prevent tangles and twists, the Dogline Biothane Slip Lead is ideal for personal household pet use as well as for working canines assigned to police agencies and military units.
- LEAD WITH PURPOSE with the Dogline Biothane Slip Lead. This robust webbed dog lead is specially coated to emerge from even the swampiest environments, dry and smell-free, without loss of flexibility.
- MORE DURABLE than leather dog leashes, the Biothane Slip Lead boasts a flexible substrate core bonded with a waterproof coating, perfect for environs where strength and cleanliness are crucial.
- ELECTROPLATED BLACK HARDWARE is non-reflective for tactical styling, ideal for working dogs in law enforcement or military operations. A swivel clip prevents the Dogline Biothane Leash from twisting.
- MADE IN THE USA from the highest quality materials, this Biothane Slip Lead comes in your choice of 23 stylish colors, 2 lengths and 3 widths, ensuring that there is a suitable lead for any dog breed.
- EASY CARE Biothane can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove dirt. Because it is waterproof and smell-proof, the Dogline Biothane Leash retains its pristine appearance for the life of your dog.