This double-dosed joint mobility formula was designed from the ground up to promote hip and joint health in addition to proper back function. It combines the most effective natural antioxidants available, including New Zealand green-lipped mussel and the powerful Astaxanthin, with the synergizing power of CBD-rich hemp extract. In short — it's the best that Mother Nature can offer.
For consistency you can depend on, calibrated medical-grade droppers offer easy-to-read measurements and repeatable dosages.
Austin & Kat have folded their premium hemp oil extract into proprietary blends of fat optimized for complete absorption and whole-body metabolism. For Bakko's hip-and-joint formula, they've double-dosed antioxidant natural products from around the world to complement their cannabinoids:
- Organic Ceylon cinnamon: A double-dose of 'true cinnamon', sustainably sourced from tree farms in Sri Lanka. Promotes proper joint health, a normal anti-inflammatory response and reduces occasional stiffness and soreness
- Astaxanthin: a potent keto-carotenoid that encourages flexibility, joint mobility, and antioxidant defenses. From an astaxanthin-rich extract prepared from eco-harvested Antarctic krill oil (and never from algae)
- New Zealand Green-lipped mussel: A double-dose of perna mussel fat extract, sourced from low-impact aquacultures maintained in New Zealand. A natural source of furan fatty acid, an effective antioxidant for maintaining back function.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Classic standbys taken by millions of pet owners and pets alike to maintain connective tissue and cartilage health. Sourced from eco-friendly supply chains that monitor and prevent waste-water contamination
Every tincture is coupled with medical-grade calibrated droppers for precise measurement and consistency of dosing. Oils provide an onset of quick relief as absorption starts in the mouth (within 15-20 minutes), 40-60 minutes later a more pronounced effect should be noticeable.
Administer orally at least 30-45 minutes prior to a full meal.
- Pets less than 25 pounds should start with 0.25 mL, or one 1/4 of a dropper (3.75 mg of CBD)
- Pets between 25 and 50 pounds should start with 0.50mL, or one 1/2 of a dropper (7.50 mg of CBD)
- Pets larger than 50 pounds should start with 1.00mL, or one full dropper (15.0 mg of CBD)
Repeat dosage every 4-8 hours as needed. Every pet is different and you know your pet’s needs best. Some may require more per dose, while others may require less.
The best practice for introducing hemp into your pet's daily regimen is to start on the low end and build up from there.
- Use 1-3 mg per 10 pounds of pet weight, and look for a noticeable change in their demeanor. For more reactive situations or severe discomfort, begin with a minimum of 2-3 mg per 10 pounds of pet weight
- If not you do not notice a change, administer an additional ½ dose.
- The most important thing is to pay attention and adjust as you see fit. You are your pet’s best advocate.
- Do not put the dropper into the pet’s mouth as you may introduce bacteria, instead place the oil into a small bowl, apply to a piece of dehydrated food, or mix with a small amount of food.