Grizzly Krill oil is added for absorption support. Aids in the natural maintenance of joints in dogs. Amazing Palatability from wild Krill oil.
- Glucosamine is used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin and helps cartilage maintain its internal “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM is an important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Wild Antarctic Krill Oil contains inherent “phospholipids” (a major component of all cell membranes) to allow important molecules like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM to move into and out of cells.